- Symptoms We Cure
- Our Approach
- The Science
To improve home comfort and health while decreasing heating and cooling costs through consumer education, home testing, and home performance improvements. We want to reduce our country's energy demand one house at a time, treating each home as if it were our own.
It is not just about what we do for the client, it is how we go about it. We are committed to bringing you an honest, professional, and respectful experience in accordance with our company core values. We offer a personalized service without the high price. Our standards are high, and we never forget what we value most:
- We will arrive on the job on time and the day we promised.
- We take time to listen to our clients. We want to address the concerns of the homeowner.
- We provide the client with "straight talk" and educate them on the pros and cons of any retrofit recommendations. We back up these statements with facts and figures.
- We will never try to sell the client a service or product that is not required..
- We respect a client's home like our own. We cover shoes when entering, we protect items in the house from debris to the maximum extent possible during retrofit work, and we clean up at the end of each day.
- We regularly communicate with the customer during our work to answer questions and provide a status on work completion.
- We follow up after the work is completed to ensure that you, the customer, are satisfied.
IMPROVING CLIENTS' LIVES AND THE ENVIRONMENT FOR THE FUTURE
- We improve our clients' comfort within their home.
- We improve home air quality and our clients' health.
- We help our clients be greener by reducing electric and gas/oil consumption.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- We will provide a thorough home energy audit report which provides a clear understanding of the
- We recommend fixes in order of priority.
- We maintain and calibrate our state of the art test equipment.
- We follow an established process and checklist to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- We pledge to do it right the first time.
- We will provide high quality products and services that live up to client expectations.
- We only recommend contractors who share similar company core values and have proven track records of customer satisfaction.
- We maintain proper insurance and licensing.
CONTINUOUS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT AND ATTENTION TO INDUSTRY TECHNOLOGY ADVANCEMENTS
- We value customer feedback and we make improvements to make our customer experience even better.
- We constantly evaluate business processes to harvest efficiencies.
- We follow industry updates and technological advancements through trade publications and conferences.
Looking for Insulation? Did you know...
Just looking for additional insulation in your attic or sealing up air leaks? Did you know that making certain changes to your home can result in unforeseen consequences? That is why we always recommend a full home energy audit by Home Energy Medics prior to implementing any efficiency measures. This will provide a full view of your house, it's systems and what can be done to improve ALL areas of your home. Best of all, we refund all or part of the audit cost when you choose to have us implement the solutions.
HEAR WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
Home Energy Medics did a wonderful job on our house. We now have much better heating and cooling. The original audit was very revealing of heat leakage points throughout the house. I had no idea that recessed lighting "cans" could leak so much outside air into the house.
Jay F., Arlington, VA