- Symptoms We Cure
- Our Approach
- The Science
Home Energy Medics is growing and is adding energy auditors/salespersons to their team of highly skilled and motivated staff. We offer an excellent work environment where your contributions matter!
We are a locally owned, highly respected company that is very highly rated and on the cutting edge of the newer home performance industry. We focus on home energy auditing, consulting, air sealing, insulation & HVAC. We help people address problems of home comfort, energy efficiency, indoor air quality as well as improving the environment!
An ideal candidate can answer yes to these questions:
- Do you want a workplace and career where you will be appreciated for what you do?
- Do you want a career where you can really make a difference?
- Do you want to work with a collaborative team that shares ideas and helps one another?
- Do you like determining the cause of problems and finding solutions?
- Are you looking for a career in the rapidly growing green market sector?
- Are you concerned about the environment?
- Do you have a knack for science and numbers?
- Are you organized and manage your time well?
- Are you outgoing and enjoy talking to people?
- Are you a lifelong learner?
- Do you enjoy the challenge of closing the deal?
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Excellent pay and benefits! Paid Holidays, Earn PTO, Vacation, Health Care Supplement, 401K/Retirement Plan, Consideration for Relocation from Out of State. Performance & Sales based Commission IN ADDITION to base salary!
Starting Salary $50,000 to $60,000 (depending on experience in this field) PLUS Commission! Future compensation after training period, change in base salary and higher commission structure with much higher earning potential. Position does NOT convert to commission only however, If that is something you are interested in, we can discuss it!
As a Home Energy Medics energy auditors/salesperson you:
- Meet with homeowners and listen to their needs/concerns such as comfort problems, high bills, or noise from streets or neighbors
- Evaluate their homes using various tools to determine the cause of the problems reported and how best to address them
- Create energy audit assessments and action plans for your clients using information collected
- Educate and inform your client
- Consult with your clients on their home's needs and sell them those improvements!
- A Degree in the following areas: Engineering, Science or Math, Business, Communications
- Building construction knowledge or experience
- Sales &/or Customer Service experience
- Building Analyst and Envelope Certification from the Building Performance Institute (BPI)
- Positive Attitude!
- Self-Motivated with a high degree of initiative
- Ability to Learn quickly and retain information
- Willingness to Study, Take and Pass the BPI certification courses if not already certified
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (word, excel, adobe pdf) as well as other internet technologies, cloud-based applications and email.
- Ability to converse with a diverse clientele
- Super Organized with Documents, Clients and Time!
- Customer Service Oriented
- Excited to Make a Sale and Help Clients
- Willingness to work one weekend day a month IF needed (approx. 4-5 hours)
- Maintain a clean & professional appearance
- Reliable Vehicle & Current Driver's License
- US Citizen or permanent resident status (must be able to provide SS#)
- Clean Criminal Background Check & Drug Screening