- Symptoms We Cure
- Our Approach
- The Science
October 17, 2017
Why should you insulate your home?
Increasing or upgrading the insulation in your house has many benefits:
1. It increases your comfort in both summer and winter
2. It prevents temperature differences between different rooms or levels
3. It’s maintenance free! You’ll just have to reinstall in a few decades
4. It makes your home more energy efficient, so your energy bills drop
5. It will prevent ice dams from forming when it snows
6. It can extend the lifespan of your HVAC systems
since they won’t have to work as hard to keep you comfortable.
Ready to see what insulation can do for your home?
Schedule your consultation today!
www.homeenergymedics.com | (703) 447-5379