- Energy Audits
- Insulation & Air Sealing
- Windows & Doors
- Symptoms We Cure
- Our Approach
August 23, 2022
HOW ARE WE PROTECTING YOU!
- All of our in-home auditors have been fully vaccinated.
- We wear masks during in-home visits upon request.
- We wear booties during all in-home visits.
- We clean ALL equipment before bringing into your home.
- We visit only ONE client home per day to reduce opportunities for germ transfer.
- We can run credit card transaction without your “touch” at your request.
- We do follow-up visits via video chat, to limit face-to-face interactions!
For further details about our safety process, please read on. If you have further questions about your safety, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com
The Home Energy Medics Team
Home Energy Medics has developed a policy to maintain a safe & healthy environment for all of our team members & for our clients. We want to ensure you we have continuity plans in place to deliver uninterrupted service as we navigate the uncertainty of the CoVID-19 Virus. We have implemented additional sanitization & cleaning protocols for our office, vehicles and equipment and extended options for remote work where possible. These procedures set in place are largely precautionary & will be monitored and adjusted as the situation deems necessary. Senior management is also monitoring the US-CDC and other leading world health authorities to guide our decisions & policies to ensure the welfare of our entire team & those that we serve! Below please find what we are doing in our office & in our clients' homes...........
OUR COMPANY PLAN FOR SAFETY:
- To keep our employees healthy and safe, we have a generous sick day policy such that no one working for Home Energy Medics will feel pressured to work if they have even the slightest indication of illness.
- Employees wash hands upon arrival to our offices and each time they leave and return this is repeated.
- Cleaning of work surfaces, keyboards, tablets and phones with antimicrobial or bleach/water following guidelines set forth by the US CDC and other world health authorities
- If not in training, employees are working from home.
- Any full staff meetings will be conducted via phone or video chat
- Anyone who shows or feels the slightest bit ill will immediately advise management of their symptoms, remain home and self-quarantine and follow the CDC protocols to prevent spread of their illness.
- No employee will return to work until cleared.
WORKING AT YOUR HOME
- Before visiting your home, your auditor will call you the day before to confirm the appointment and confirm no one in your home is experiencing symptoms of CoVID19 or has in the past 48 hours.
- All employees are equipped with wipes, sanitizers and/or antimicrobials
- Our auditors wash their hands before entering your home and before applying gloves and booties
- Although we are performing audits/consultations/estimates currently, we are reducing the amount of time we are in your home by calling the day before your appointment and/or just after to ask any questions we may have. In addition, your audit report & action plan reviews will be conducted via video chat.
- Our client home visits are one per day per auditor, thus limiting face to face contact on multiple levels
- We encourage our clients to keep your appointment if everyone in your home is well! We do certainly respect our clients who are ill or high-risk who wish to reschedule, and every effort will be made to reschedule appropriately. In addition, we ask our clients to respect the safety and health of our team and community. If you are experiencing symptoms, please call or email us to reschedule!
Home Energy Medics is closely monitoring the continuing CoVID-19 situation, and our top priority is the health and safety of our customers and staff. We are complying with the recommendations of the government and the Centers for Disease Control and will continue to make the decisions in the interest of all our safety.